Boudicca was the celtic queen of the iceni tribe of modern day east anglia britain who led a revolt against rome in 60 61 ce the iceni king prasutagus an independent ally of rome divided his estate between his daughters and king nero of rome when prasutagus died however his lands were taken by rome and the iceni lost their status as allies. This was the rebellion of boudicca queen of the iceniunder its king prasutagus the tribe of the iceni had enjoyed a position of alliance and independence but on his death 60 the territory was forcibly annexed and outrages occurred. Boudicca was a british celtic warrior queen who led a revolt against roman occupation she died in 60 or 61 an alternative british spelling is boudica the welsh call her buddug and she is sometimes known by a latinization of her name boadicea or boadacaea
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.