The court has ordered an inquest into his death the police conducted an inquest into the case. Inquest definition a legal or judicial inquiry usually before a jury especially an investigation made by a coroner into the cause of a death see more. A an investigation conducted by a coroner sometimes with the aid of a jury into the cause of death of a person when the cause may be criminal. Inquest inkwest a legal inquiry before a coroner or medical examiner and usually a jury into the manner of death inquest inkwest a legal inquiry into the cause of sudden violent or mysterious death l in in quaero pp quaesitus to seek inquest inquest inkwest a legal inquiry before a coroner or medical examiner and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.