All lovebirds belong to the genus agapornis and the order psittaciformes making them small parrotsin total there are nine species of lovebirds the most common to be kept as pets are the fischers lovebird black masked lovebird and peach faced lovebird. The lovebirds genus name agapornis literally translates into love birdthe greek work agape means love and ornis means bird lovebirds are available in a number of color mutations. How to keep a lovebird as a pet lovebirds are little parrots with colorful plumes and fun personalities as pets these little birds are devoted and playful with their owners with the appropriate care and attention a lovebird can live
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.