Phoenicia was an ancient civilization composed of independent city states located along the coast of the mediterranean sea stretching through what is now syria lebanon and northern israelthe phoenicians were a great maritime people known for their mighty ships adorned with horses heads in honor of their god of the sea yamm the brother of mot the god of death. Phoenicia phoenicia ancient region corresponding to modern lebanon with adjoining parts of modern syria and israel its inhabitants the phoenicians were notable merchants traders and colonizers of the mediterranean in the 1st millennium bce the chief cities of phoenicia were sidon tyre and berot modern beirut
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.