Piagets 1936 theory of cognitive development explains how a child constructs a mental model of the world he disagreed with the idea that intelligence was a fixed trait and regarded cognitive development as a process which occurs due to biological maturation and interaction with the environment. Jean piagets theory of cognitive development suggests that children move through four different stages of mental development his theory focuses not only on understanding how children acquire knowledge but also on understanding the nature of intelligence. The piaget stages of development is a blueprint that describes the stages of normal intellectual development from infancy through adulthood this includes thought judgment and knowledge the
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.